Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boycott Investments in British Columbia

Attention British Columbians FYI.

The Royal Bank of Canada, John Kleghorn,Bank of Nova Scotia, Phillip Armour, Morris Larsen, Roynat, Gary Steven Snarch, Michael Thorp, Patrick Thorp, Forstar Trading Inc, Forwest Wood Specialties Inc, Marine Way Industries Inc. defrauded me out of my Business plans and life's work here in British Columbia.

They have annual sales of more than $600 million a year and make more than $120 million dollars in net profit every year for the last 26 years. Thanks to incompetent Lawyers from the Law Society of British Columbia who only have $21 million in liability insurance.

They bribed a Supreme Court Judge and they cheated me out of more than $540 million Dollars in unpaid royalties. They are sons of whores.

The worst part about this is the fact that the Bank of Nova Scotia financed an International murder of my Mother Mavis Marcel Susser Harris in August 1996. Although I have volumes of evidence that will never be heard in a Canadian Court or South African Court as this is a very clever bunch of organized white collar criminals that control British Columbia.

Including Canfor , Jim Pattison, Peter Bentley who made millions from my marketing efforts and have not paid me as per their staff's handshake deal way back in 1982 at Westcoast Cellulose Fibre and Bill French now dead.

It wont be long before the British Columbia will become the most violent place on earth as the economy spirals into oblivion and Provincial Government Services go into a state of collapse.
Thanks VPD for letting these people commit murder and steal my life's work. The Vancouver Police Department will do anything for money .

Corruption is the norm in B.C. Its not what you know its what you can steal from Kikes like Me.
I wish for you as you wish for me.

No comments: