Saturday, November 17, 2007

Corruption in British Columbia from the Premiers office down

I have lived in British Columbia for 35 years and always believed in Law and order. Nothing could be further from the Truth. 

What a bunch of crooks. From the Premier's Office,(Gordon Campbell),(The Chief Justice) The Supreme Court of British Columbia, The Law Society of British Columbia,The Royal Canadian Mounted Police(RCMP) Gestapo and their recent show at the Vancouver Airport on how to murder a person with a taser,  their sidekicks The Vancouver Police Department(VPD) who specialize in the theft of intellectual property and how they persecute Kikes like me because we record all the murders that they have committed in the past 35 years. almost (1790) at last count. Prisoner's jumping out of windows I wonder. We need the United Nations to get involved here as their are serious problems in our Judicial System. I mean there are rumors that you can buy a Judgement in the Court System. Examples the Air India Case where the defendant got off and the best one was the 50 Kilos of Cocaine at the border where the criminal walked away scott free. Indo Canadians in Both Cases and what a coincidence the Attorney  General of British Columbia Wally Opal the raciest and his predecessor now a Federal Polition Usanjj Daliwal may be spelt wrong but the message is clear. This Province is a cesspool of Corruption.   

I have had my life,s work stolen from me by The Province of British Columbia, The Forestry Sector Jim Pattison Canfor,Jack Upal Goldwood Industries, Michael Thorp Forstar Industries, Marineway Industries,TGhe Royal Bank, Roynat, the Bank of Nova Scotiadba Scotia Bank, The British Columbia Ferry Corporation, The Supreme Court of British Columbia, The Law Society of British Columbia and a group of Lawyers Douglas Lehay, Gary Steven Snarch. All these pond Scum stole my $500 million dollar sales company because I trusted a Lawyer who had all my original paperwork and forged my signature at the HCBC bank and ripped me off. 

This blog has been created to inform potential American and foreign investors that you have no recourse in the Canadian Court System unless you are willing to bribe a Judge. Hire a BC Lawyer and they will always make the arrangements for you. 

I ask all readers of this blog to forward it on and not to buy British Columbia products . Like Hot House Tomatoes, Lumber, and Fish Products which are polluted with deadly dioxins whicvh have been pumped into the sea by British Columbia Pulp Mills. 

Also please boycott the 2010 Olympic winter Games. 

Thanks for reading my blog. I probably will be murdered by the RCMP or the VPD for writing this blog

British Columbia is not a democracy it is run by Thugs and criminals . Please tell Congress to concentrate more resources on investigating British Columbia as this Province is a treat to the Security of North America.

No comments: